We are happy to announce that we are launching our 2020 season on July 1.
Our Traditional Ghost Walk for the general public will be presented from Wednesdays to Fridays in July and August, on Fridays and Saturdays in September and October, and daily from October 25 to November 1. The Ghost Walk will also be offered on a private basis (1 to 15 people maximum). RESERVATION IS MANDATORY.
Head over to Guidatour’s website to book your places for the regular season or to reserve your private tour.
Here are the preventive measures we have put in place to ensure everyone’s safety:
- The maximum capacity of our tours will be reduced to respect social distancing.
- A minimum distance of two meters (6 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide will be required at all times.
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended out of respect for other participants and our actors.
- Our actors won’t wear masks in order for you to hear them properly.
- Actors showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad won’t be allowed to work.
- We are asking people showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad not to take part in our activities.
We hope you’ll join us in Old Montréal this season!