Our private Ghost Walk for small groups is authorized as of February 8th. A maximum of 4 participants, excluding the storyteller, must be respected. Participant who reside at the same address can be more than 4, but cannot be added to those of another address.
Health and safety measures in place during the activities
Here are the preventive measures that are usually in place to comply with directives issued by authorities, and to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Tours must take place before 8 p.m., before the curfew starts.
- The maximum capacity of our tours will be reduced to respect social distancing.
- A minimum distance of two meters (6 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide will be required at all times.
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended out of respect for other participants and our actors.
- Our actors won’t wear masks in order for you to hear them properly.
- Actors showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad won’t be allowed to work.
- We are asking people showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad not to take part in our activities.