We must unfortunately cancel our activities until January 11th 2021, as the Government extends the sanitary measures for areas considered in a red zone like Montréal. Numerous sources contradict each other as to whether we are permitted to conduct our tours at this time.
Indeed, we were given the go-ahead by the Québec government on September 29th, only to be told on October 1st that tours were not allowed. After contacting the Montréal Department of Public Health, the City of Montréal, as well as the City of Montréal Police Department, the answer remains unclear.
Activities suspended until January 11th 2021
To avoid exposing our clients and our guides to potential fines, we prefer to cancel our activities until November 23rd inclusively. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram or visit our website again soon for updates on the resumption of activities.
Health and safety measures in place during the activities
Here are the preventive measures that are usually in place to comply with directives issued by authorities, and to ensure everyone’s safety:
- The maximum capacity of our tours will be reduced to respect social distancing.
- A minimum distance of two meters (6 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide will be required at all times.
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended out of respect for other participants and our actors.
- Our actors won’t wear masks in order for you to hear them properly.
- Actors showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad won’t be allowed to work.
- We are asking people showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad not to take part in our activities.